Wednesday, January 23, 2013

All kinds of newness going on

Welcome to my blog! This is a first for me. I've never attempted reading books, but I'm always reading and always suggesting to others what to read. I figured it would be much easier to keep my thoughts on books all in one place instead of spread out over numerous other sites. You won't find any sugar coated feeling here. I'm a very blunt and opinionated person.
I like all kinds of books, but mostly focus on YA. You'll most likely find my nose stuck in a book that follows dystopia and post apocalyptic. These are just my preferred genres, doesn't mean I do not read anything else. 
So, if you're an author and would like a book reviewed I'd be more than happy to do it!

My goodreads goal this year is to read 100 books! Help me achieve my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment